Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In India,

Haye Allah! I haven't blogged for so long. I just always get so lazy in India. Beizzati.
-My cousin got married last week. too much of fun, yaar!
-If the given time for a meeting/party is at 7pm, its perfectly normal to be there at 10pm. And I kinda like this. I am, Indian, after all!
-All I do is sit on my huge ass, chew paan and drink chai 6 times a day
-The internet is fucking slow, and doesn't let me comment on anyones blog! boohoo
-I have a husband to take me wherever I want, whenever I want =]
-I buy many clothes. many clothes. many clothes. with too much glitter. glitter. glitter.
-There is a bar called 'Firaangi Paani'
-I love the bookstore. INDIAN AUTHORS OMG LOVE <3
-I have time
-Food tastes better. The only problem is, they have only 2 kinds- Indian and Chinese. Oh, and fast food. No Arabic food =( iMiss iMiss. I should cook some tomorrow. hm.
-I love travelling in autos. best feelingin the world when you're sitting on the open side with your leg hanging out in the cool wind- that is, until you're chappal-less on one foot- ohho. but I dont care.

No comments: